欢迎访问安卓范文网!

爱情不等于婚姻的情景对话Unit 34

范文百科 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  关于爱情不等于婚姻的日常对话我们一起来看看,以下是小编给大家整理的Unit 34:爱情不等于婚姻的情景对话,希望可以帮到大家

  A: How are you doing these days?

  A: 最近怎么样?

  B: Pretty good. I've just got married.

  B: 非常好。我刚刚结婚了。

  A: Are you kidding? I thought you were still single last month, and..

  A: 真的吗?我记得上个月你还没有男朋友…...

  B: Yes, I was. But I met my ideal date in a party last weekend.

  B: 对,当时的确没有。可就在上周末,我在一个派对上遇到了我的白马王子。

  A: Tell me more about it.

  A: 快说来听听。

  B: He took me home after the party. The next day, he proposed to me. And on the noon of the third day, we registered for marriage.

  B: 舞会后他把我送回家,第二天他就向我求婚,于是,第三天的中午,我们就登记结婚了。

  A: How romantic it is!

  A: 太浪漫了!

  B: Although it took only 13 hours to make the decision, we are very serious about the marriage.

  B: 虽然我们只用了13个钟头就决定结婚,但是我们对这个婚姻是非常慎重的。

  A: I am sure you must be. Both of you have standards for your future lovers. And when you meet the right person, you just take the chance. Congratulations!

  A: 我相信一定是这样的。你们两个人原本就应该都有对自己意中人的标准,所以一旦遇到了,就不会错过机会的。恭喜了!

  B: Thank you.

  B: 谢谢。

  A: When is the wedding ceremony going to be?

  A: 你们打算什么时候举行婚礼?

  B: We haven't fixed yet. There are a lot of things to sort out, you know.

  B: 还没确定呢。你知道的,很多事情要处理。

  A: Are you going to have a big wedding?

  A: 你们打算办个盛大的婚礼吗?

  B: Yes, we are. Could you be my bridesmaid?

  B: 对,我们有这个打算。你能来做我的伴娘吗?

  A: Sure, my pleasure.

  A: 当然了,万分荣幸呀。

  A: So you broke up with Mary?

  A: 你和玛丽分手了?

  B: Yeah, we're through with each other. I went with her for only six months. Now I just can't get over her.

  B: 是的,我们分手了。我们只在一起生活了6 个月。但现在我还是忘不了她。

  A: How come? I thought you guys were really tight.

  A: 怎么会这样?我还以为你们俩亲密无间呢。

  B: We were until I found out she was two-timing me.

  B: 本来是的,直到后来我发现她脚踏两只船。

  A: I'm sorry to hear that. I suppose it's very hard for you.

  A: 真抱歉。这对你来说真是太委屈了。

  B: Yes, it is, because I think I still love her.

  B: 的确如此。因为,我还爱她。

  A: Don't be mad. I'm sure you'll go with another fine lady someday.

  A: 别太伤心了。我相信你会很快找到另一半的。

  B: I don't think so. I never want to get hurt again.

  B: 算了,我可不想再受伤害了。

  A: Come on. Time will heal all wounds, I you know.

  A: 振作点儿!时间是治疗伤心最好的药方。

  B: But she is my first love.

  B: 可她是我的初恋。

  A: I understand. I fell for someone when I was in high school.

  A: 我明白,我在高中的时候也曾经爱过一个女孩。

  B: Did you get over her?

  B: 你能把她忘了吗?

  A: Oh, yes. It was hard indeed, but I finally got over it.

  A: 是的,确实很困难,但我还是挺过来了。

  B: Well,I don't think I could date another lady again.

  B: 可我觉得自己再也不可能跟别的女人约会了。

  A: Anyway, it is over. Time will find someone new.

  A: 都过去了,时间会带给你全新的生活。

  B: Next time, I ought to think twice before tying the knot. Or the partner of my dream will turn out to be a Miss. Not-Quite-So-Right.

  B: 下一次再结婚前一定要好好考虑清楚,否则梦中情人就会变成“不如意夫人”了。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享