欢迎访问安卓范文网!

谈论高尔夫球赛事社交英语口语对话

范文百科 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  高尔夫球是很多人的爱好运动项目之一。以下是小编给大家整理的关于谈论高尔夫球赛事社交英语口语对话,希望可以帮到大家

  Jane: Good game?

  Jane:比赛还好吗?

  Bob: Not bad. Bit too hot for me today.

  Bob:还不错。我觉得今天太热了。

  Jane: Yes, I know. Kind of hard to concentrate, isn't it?

  Jane:是啊,我知道。有点难以定下心来,对吧?

  Bob: Absolutely. Who were you playing with?

  Bob:没错。你跟谁一起打球?

  Jane: Oh, just on my own. I just joined, so I don't really have any partners.

  Jane:噢,我自己打。因为我才刚加入,所以我连个球伴都没有。

  Bob: Really? Oh, well in that case we should play together some time. What's your handicap?

  Bob:真的吗?噢,要是这样的话,我们应该找个时间一起打。你的差点是多少?

  Jane: 16. Yours?

  Jane:16。你呢?

  Bob: No kidding! I'm 16, too. We should definitely play together some time. My name's Bob.

  Bob:不盖你!我也是16。我们一定要找个时间一起打球。我是Bob.

  Jane: Jane. Nice to meet you.

  Jane:我是Jane,很高兴认识你。

  Bob: Me too. So, do you like the course?

  Bob:我也是。对了,你喜欢这个球场吗?

  Jane: Yes, it's fine. However, I personally think the fairways between the greens are a bit too long, especially for such a hot climate. Don't they have carts?

  Jane:喜欢,还不错。不过,我个人觉得果岭间的球道太长了,点,尤其天气又这么热。他们没有球车吗?

  Bob: Well, they used to, but they got rid of them because of environmental concerns.

  Bob:哦,以前有,可是后来基于环保的理由就不用了。

  Jane: Oh, that's good. I guess the caddies were pleased.

  Jane:嗅,那很好。我猜球童会很开心。

  Bob: Actually, in my opinion, the carts were better because you don't have to tip them.

  Bob:其实我觉得有球车比较好,因为你不必给小费。

  Jane: Yes, but look at it this way: getting rid of the carts probably gives more work to local people, which is a good thing, right?

  Jane:是啊,可是换个角度来看,不用球车或许可以增加本地人的就业机会,这也是好事一桩,对吧?

  Bob: Possibly, but I still miss them! What bothers me is that the heat makes the caddies' life quite hard. One member's caddy fainted last week!

  Bob:也许吧,可是我还别食坏念球车!我担心酷暑会使球童的日子变得很难过。上星期就有一位球员的球童昏倒了!

  Jane: How awful, poor guy.

  Jane:太惨了,真可怜。

  Bob: Right. Luckily it was on the eighteen hole, quite near the clubhouse, so he didn't have far to carry him.

  Bob:的确。所幸那是在18洞,距离会馆很近,所以他不用背很远。

  Jane: Oh, my God, you're kidding me! He carried him back?

  Jane:噢,天啊,你是在开玩笑吧!他背球童回去?

  Bob: Yup.

  Bob:是啊。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享