欢迎访问安卓范文网!

医院情景对话大全:入院和出院

范文百科 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  日常生活中我们难免会有生病的时候,那么关于入院和出院日常口语该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的关于院和出院的医院情景对话大全,希望可以帮到大家

  nurse:how do you do.welcome. i'm the nurse in chage of this ward. we hope you will feel at home here. these is nurse wang. 你好。欢迎你。我是这病房的护土长。希望你在这里像在家里一样 ,这位是王护士。

  patient: sorry to bother you all. 麻烦你们大家了。

  n: if you need anything,just press this button.

  你若需要什么,就请按这只电钮。

  p: is it possible for my sister to stay here with me?

  我姐姐可以在这里陪我吗?

  n: yes, but she has to pay for her bed.does she want to have meals here too? we don't think it is necessary. your condition isn't so serious.

  可以,但是得交陪住费。她也在这里用饭吗?我们想不需要.你的病情不那么严重

  p: what are the hours here for meals? 这儿什么时候开饭?

  n: patients usually get at 7 am。breakfast is at 8 o'clock.the ward rounds and treatment start at 9 am. lunch at noon. after that you have a nap or rest. visiting hours are from 3-7 pm. super is at 6 pm. bed time is from9:30-10:00 pm.

  病人一般早7点起床. 8点吃早餐. 9点医生查房和做治疗.12点午餐。饭后午睡或休息.下午3点到7点是探视时间.6点晚餐, 9点半到 10点病人该睡觉了。

  p: will you show me where the sitting-room, bathroom and telephone are?

  请告诉我起坐间、浴室和电话在哪儿好吗?

  n: of course.are you muslim? 当然可以,你是伊斯兰教徒吗?

  p:yes,i am. 是,我是。 no, i am not? 不,我不是。

  n: which kind of food do you prefer, chinese or western?

  你喜欢吃中餐还是喜欢吃西餐?

  p:i prefer western food. 我愿意吃西餐.

  i like chinese food very much. 我非常喜欢吃中餐。

  n: have you eaten breakfast(lunch, super) already?

  你吃过早饭(午饭,晚饭)了吗。

  p:yes ,i have. 是,吃过了.

  no,i have not. 没有,还没吃。

  n: how is your appetite? 你的胃口怎样?

  p: not so good. 不太好. just so so. 一般.

  i have no appetite at all. 一点食欲也没有.

  n:what are your eating habits? 你的饮食习惯怎么样?

  p: i don't eat much.i would like to have a snack in the afternoon and before going to bed.

  我吃的不多。我希望在下午和睡前吃点东西.

  i don't like greasy food 我不喜欢吃油腻的东西.

  i prefer more vegetables than meat. 我愿意多吃青菜,少吃肉类.

  since i am overweight, i only take fish and chicken.

  由于我现在太胖了,所以我只吃鱼和鸡.

  i don't like sweet things. 我不喜欢甜食.

  n: are you allergic to certain foods like prawns or shrimps?

  你对某些食物有过敏情况吗?

  p: i am allergic to sea food. 我对所有海产食物都过敏。

  n: do you like fruit? 你喜欢水果吗?

  p:yes, please give me some with each meal.

  是的,请每餐都给我些水果.

  n: do you prefer a consommé or a cream soup?

  您喜欢清汤还是奶油汤?

  do you prefer milk or sour milk? 你喜欢牛奶还是酸奶?

  do you prefer black tea, jasmine tea, or coffee?

  你喜欢红茶,茉莉花茶还是咖啡?

  do you take sugar with your milk(tea, coffee)?

  你的奶(茶,咖啡)里放糖吗?

  do you like your egg soft-boiled, hard-boiled or fried?

  你要煮嫩蛋,老蛋还是煎蛋?

  p : i like rice gruel(porridge, noodles, toast).

  我喜欢大米粥〔稀饭,面条,烤面包〕.

  please give me some fruit juice (iced water,mineral water).

  请给我一些果子汁(冰水,矿泉水)。

  please don't give me any cakes. i only want soda-crackers.

  请不要给我蛋糕,我只吃苏打饼干.

  since my teeth are bad ,please give me soft foods and tender meat.

  因为我牙齿不好,请给我软的食品和嫩的肉。

  n:please try to eat a little more .it will help you recover more quickly.

  请多吃一些。这样可以帮助你早日康复.

  p: it is too noisy(hot, cold draughty).

  太吵闹(热,冷,风太大)了。

  n:may i close(open) the door? 我可以关上(打开)门吗?

  may i close (open)the window? 我可以关上(打开)窗吗?

  may i turn on(off) the heat? 我可以打开(关上)暖气吗?

  may i turn on(of) the light? 我可以开(关)灯吗?

  let me adjust the air conditioner. 我来调整一下空调.

  p: i am hungry(thirsty constipated). 我饿(渴,便秘)了. i cough a lot. 我咳嗽得厉害.

  i don't sleep well at night. 我晚上睡不好。 the wound is hurting。 我的伤口疼.

  n: i'll go and get you some cough mixture(a sleeping pill, a laxative, a tranquilizer, a pain-killer)

  我去给你拿点咳嗽药(安眠药,泻药,安定药,止疼药)来。

  p: may i have another pillow(blanket)?

  我可以再要一个枕头(毛毯)吗?

  n: do you want clean pajamas? 你要干净的睡衣裤吗?

  p: yes,thank you .please bring me a dressing gown too..

  是的,谢谢你.请再给我拿件晨衣来.

  n; do you want to have a bed-bath? 给你擦个澡好吗?

  p: i'd rather have a shower. 我想洗个淋浴.

  i would like my hair washed(cut). 我想洗洗头(理理发)。

  i would like to have a shave. 我想剃剃胡须.

  n: may i throw these flowers away? 我把这些扔掉好吗?

  p: yes, please put these flower in a vase.

  可以,请将这些花放在花瓶里。

  n:mrs.smith,you are wanted on the phone.

  史密斯太太,有你的电话。

  p: is it a long distance call? 是长途电话吗?

  n: no. it's from your embassy(delegation).

  不是.是从你们大使馆(代表团)打来的。

  doctor:we are going to do the operation on you tomorrow.i hope you won't worry.

  明天我们就要给你做手术了,希望你不要紧张.

  p: i will try not to, but will it hurt? 我会做到,但是否会痛呢?

  d: we'll give you anaesthesia.if you feel any pain during the operation, just let me know.

  我们会给你麻药的.手术期间你若觉得痛就告诉我们。

  have you hand in you consent yet? 你交手术志愿书了吗?

  p: how should i write it ? 该怎么写呢?

  d: "i (name) the undersigned have requested and consented to a certain operation." that's all.

  we need the seal of your embassy and the signatur of your ambassador on the consent form.

  '我(名字)签名人申请并同意做某种手术."然后签上名字就行了.

  我们需要在这张志愿书上盖上你们大使馆的印鉴,还需要你们大使的签字.

  n: i'd like to shave off the hair around the operation.

  我要把手术区周围的毛剃一下.

  p: i have never been in a hospital before. i'm so scared.

  我从来没住过医院,我害伯极了。

  n: there is nothing to worry about. the doctor who will operate on you is very experrenced and considerate.if you have any discomfort during the operation, please don't hesitate to tell him. i'11 give you an enema tonight. after that please don't take any food or water before the operation.

  不必担心。给你做手术的医生是富有经验和细致耐心的。手术当中你有什么不舒服,尽管向他提出来。我今天晚上要给你灌一次肠.这以后直到手术前请不要再吃东西或喝水了.

  p: how do you do it? does it hurt? 你怎个做法呢,痛吗?

  n: i'11 insert a rubber tube into your anus and let the soapsuds solution flow into your rectum. please let me know if you feel distension.i'11 stop the flowing。hold it for several minutes before you expel it.that may preduce a better result.

  我先给你肛门里插根橡皮管,再在(直肠)里送些肥皂水.你觉着肚子胀,就说话,我就不灌了.你先尽量憋几分钟再排便。这样效果就会好些。

  n: the operation went very well.please turn from side to side every two or three hours.

  手术很顺利.请你每两、三个小时翻一次身.

  p: i only feel mild pain.i don't think a pain-killer is necessary.the pain is very severe. i can't stand it. please give me a pain-killer at once.

  我只感到有轻微的疼痛,我想用不着吃止痛片.痛得很厉害.我简直受不了请立即给我止痛片吧.

  n: i'11 help you gat up. you can try walking around the room or corridor.

  我帮助你起床吧.你可以试着在房间里或走廊里走走.

  p: i think i'm quite ail right now. 我似乎已经完全好了.

  n :you are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.

  你后天就要出院了.

  p: is that so? i'm so happy. 真的吗,我太高兴了.

  n: you have been in the hospital for two weeks, haven't you?

  你住院两个星期了,是吧?

  p: exactly,but the doctor told me i still have to rest for one more week.

  对的,可是医生说我还得休息一个星期.

  n: the doctor has written a certificate for you. there are two suggestions.first,avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. secondly,examinations of fasting sugar and an ekg should be done regularly. 医生已经给你开好了证明书.里面有两个建议.第一,避免精神紧张,好好休息.第二,定期查空腹血糖和做心电图检查.

  p: my organization(doctor) needs my medical history. may i have it tomorrow?

  我的组织(医生)需要我的病史,明天能给我吗?

  n: certainly. 当然可以.

  p: please give me my account. 请给我结一下帐.

  n: i'11 go to the admissions' office to get you bill at once.

  我立即到住院处去给你结帐.

  p: how much do i owe you? may i pay it by cheque?

  我欠多少钱?能用支票付款吗?

  n: altogether three hundred and fifty yuan.seventy five fen.you may pay either in cash or by check.

  总共 350元 7角 5分,你付现金或开支票都行.

  p: i must go now.will you call a taxi for me?

  我该走了。请给我叫辆出租汽车,好吗?

  n: have you made sure you haven't left anything behind?

  你没有留下什么东西吗?

  p :i don't think so. i'm really very grateful to you all. you were all so kind to me.

  我想没有.我十分感谢你们大家.你们对我都这么好.

  n: don't mention it. that is our job.不必客气,那是我们的职责.the taxi has come.出租车来了.

  the taxi is on its way, it will be here soon.

  出租车正在路上呢。马上就到.

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享