欢迎访问安卓范文网!

难以忘怀电影对白:音乐之声场景

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  那些难以忘怀的电影,电影对白,每天读一点英文,这也是一种学习英语的方法,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白:音乐之声场景,希望可以帮到大家

  Selected Scene 1

  场景1

  Captain: In the future, you're kind to remember certain rooms in this house are not to be disturbed.

  上校:以后请你记住,这儿有些房间是不能乱闯的。

  Maria: Yes, captain, sir.

  玛丽亚:是,上校,先生。

  Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?

  上校:为什么这样盯着我?

  Maria: You don't look like at all a sea captain.

  玛丽亚:先生,你看起来一点都不像海军上校。

  Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess, Turn around, please.

  上校:恐怕你也不怎么像家庭教师。请转过身去。

  Maria: What?

  玛丽亚:什么?

  Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another before meeting the Children.

  上校:转身,脱帽,是衣服不对劲。在和孩子们见面之前,你得换套衣服。

  Maria: But I don't have another. When we enter the abbey, our worldly clothes go to the poor.

  玛丽亚:但是,我没有其他衣服。当我们进修道院时,就把平时穿的衣服都送给穷人了。

  Captain: What about this one?

  上校:那这一件呢?

  Maria: The poor didn't want it.

  玛丽亚:穷人不要这一套。

  Captain: Hmm.

  上校:唔。

  Maria: I would have made myself a new dress but there wasn't time. I can make my own clothes.

  玛丽亚:如果有时间的话,我就自己做一套新衣服。我自己会做衣服。

  Captain: I'll see that you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein...

  上校:我给你弄些布料,可能的话,今天就给你。现在小姐……呃…

  Maria: Maria.

  玛丽亚:玛丽亚。

  Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the mama has told you.

  上校:玛丽亚小姐,我不知道院长嬷嬷向你介绍了多少情况。

  Maria: Not much.

  玛丽亚:不是很多。

  Captain: You are the twelfth in a long line of governess to look after my children since their mother died. I trust you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.

  上校:自从孩子们的母亲去世以后,你是来照看他们的第12位女家庭教师。相信你比最后一位有进步,她只待了两个小时。

  Maria: What's wrong with the children, sir?

  玛丽亚:孩子们有什么不对劲吗?

  Captain: There 's nothing is wrong with the children, only the governesses. They were completely unable to maintain discipline, without it, the house cannot be properly run. Please remember that, Fraulein.

  上校:孩子们都很正常,只怪家庭教师,他们完全不能维持纪律。没这些纪律,这个家就没法有效地管理。小姐,请记住这点。

  Maria: Yes, sir.

  玛丽亚:好的,先生。

  Captain: Every morning you will drill the children in their studies. I will not permit them to dream away their summer holidays. Each afternoon, they march about ground, breathing deeply. Bedtime is to be strictly observed. No exceptions.

  上校:每天上午你得督促孩子们做功课。我不允许他们虚度整个暑假。下午,他们在操场上操练、深呼吸,就寝时间必须严格遵守,不得例外。

  Maria: Excuse me, sir, when do they play?

  玛丽亚:对不起,先生。他们什么时候玩?

  Captain: You will see to it that they conduct themselves all time with the utmost orderliness and decorum. I am placing you in command.

  上校:你得看着他们,他们在任何时候都循规蹈矩。我任命你来指挥他们。

  Maria: Yes, sir.

  玛丽亚:好的,先生。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享