欢迎访问安卓范文网!

烹饪技术实用对话及情景句(二)

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  关于烹饪的日常交流的表达应该是怎么样的呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于烹饪技术实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家

  烹饪技术 (二)

  Bill: Hi, Mom. What are you cooking?

  比尔:妈妈,你在做什么?

  Mum: Fish.

  妈妈:鱼。

  Bill: Can I help you?

  比尔:我能帮你吗?

  Mum: I don't think so.

  妈妈:我想你帮不上。

  Bill: It's fun to cook.

  比尔:烹饪很有意思。

  Mum: Really? I think it's fun to eat.

  妈妈:真的吗?我想吃起来更有意思。

  Bill: Let's make a sandwich.

  比尔:我们做三明治吧。

  Mum: No.

  妈妈:不行。

  Bill: What about a cake, Mom?

  比尔:那么蛋糕呢,妈妈?

  Mum: OK. Are you ready?

  妈妈:好吧。准备好了吗?

  Bill: Yes.

  比尔:是的。

  Mum: Take some milk, some flour, add some sugar.

  妈妈:放点儿牛奶,放点儿面粉,再加点儿糖。

  Bill: Yeah. But how much?

  比尔:是的。但是放多少呢?

  Mum: Check! There is a book. If you are not sure of the quantities to use, look it up.

  妈妈:核对一下。那儿有书。如果你不确定该用多少就査一下。

  Bill: Yes.

  比尔:是。

  Mum: Add some eggs, then mix everything together. Bake it. It's a cake.

  妈妈:加鸡蛋,然后搅拌。烤一下,蛋糕就做好了。

  Bill: I'm hungry.

  比尔:我饿了。

  (Bill puts the bowl on the edge of the table.)

  (比尔把碗放在了桌子边上。)

  Mum: Don't put that bowl there. Someone might knock it over.

  妈妈:别把碗放在那儿,那样容易碰翻。

  实用情景句型

  1. What are you cooking?

  你在做什么?

  What do we eat for dinner?

  晚饭吃什么?

  What's chow for dinner?

  晚饭吃什么?

  What's for dinner?

  (我们)晚饭吃什么?

  2. I don't think so.

  我想你帮不上。

  It's unnecessary.

  没必要。

  There's no need.

  没必要。

  It won't work.

  不太行得通。

  I don't think it will work.

  不太行得通。

  I can't buy that!

  我不相信。

  That's ridiculous!

  我不相信。

  I refuse to believe that!

  我不相信。

  Good idea.

  好主意!

  Good thinking.

  好主意!

  What a good idea!

  好主意!

  That's a marvelous idea!

  好主意!

  It's a very good idea indeed

  好主意!

  There's no problem.

  没问题。

  You bet.

  没问题。

  All right.

  没问题。

  That's all right.

  没问题。

  I don't see any problem.

  我看没问题。

  Absolutely.

  没问题。

  Sure.

  没问题。

  3. It's fun to cook.

  烹饪很有意思。

  Cooking is very interesting.

  烹饪很有意思。

  I like to cook.

  我喜欢烹饪。

  4. Are you ready?

  准备好了吗?

  Ready?

  准备好了吗?

  Have you prepared?

  准备好了吗?

  Shall we start?

  让我们开始吧!

  Let's begin.

  开始吧!

  5. Look it up.

  检查(查看)一下。

  Check them.

  检查(查看)一下。

  Look at it.

  检查(查看)一下。

  6. Add some eggs, then mix everything together.

  加鸡蛋,然后搅拌。

  Mix the flour, eggs, sugar and salt in a bowl, slowly add two cups of milk and then a half cup of water, mixing constantly.

  在碗里搅拌面粉、鸡蛋、糖和盐,慢慢加入两杯牛奶,再加入半杯水,持续搅拌。

  Let's cut the meat into two-inch pieces.

  把肉切成两英寸的片(丝)。

  Chop the onion and divide it into six parts.

  把洋葱切碎,分成6份。

  Cut the fish in half.

  把鱼切成两半。

  Put a cherry on top of the ice-cream and serve.

  在冰淇淋顶上放一颗樱桃,然后就可以端出去了。

  Serve the hot pot while it's boiling, with the lamb slices, vegetables, and sauces on separate plates.

  在火锅煮开时,把它和单放的羊肉 片、蔬菜、佐料一起端上桌。

  7. I'm hungry.

  我饿了。

  I am starving.

  我饿得不行了。

  I am very hungry.

  我饿得不行了。

  I am extremely hungry.

  我饿得不行了。

  I could eat a horse.

  我饿得不行了。

  8. Someone might knock it over.

  那样容易被碰翻的。

  Someone might knock it down.

  那样容易被碰翻的。

  May be someone knock it over.

  那样容易被碰翻的。

  Who wants to say grace?

  哪位要做饭前祈祷?

  Shall we say grace?

  我们一块做饭前祈祷好吗?

  Shall we pray?

  咱们祈祷好吗?

  Let's pray.

  咱们祈祷吧。

  Let us pray.

  我们一块祈祷吧。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享