欢迎访问安卓范文网!

货币兑换的商务口语会话

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸知识之外,还需要具备跨国的交际能力,而给经常陪同客户出行是家常便饭的事,那么关于货币兑换该如何去表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的货币兑换的商务口语会话,希望可以帮到大家

  A: Can I help you?

  A:我能帮你点什么吗?

  B: Yes, I'd like to change some money to cover my expenses here. What's today's rate of US dollar against the RMB yuan?

  B:是的。我想兑换一些钱来支付我在这里的开销。今天美元对人民币的汇率是多少?

  Let me see, the buying rate is RMB 808 per $100.How much would you like to change?

  A:让我看下。买入价是每100美元对人民币808元。您要兑换多少?

  B: $200 altogether.

  B:总共200美元。

  A: Would you mind showing me your passport?

  A:请出示您的护照。

  B: Here it is. And how much RMB shall I get?

  B:给您。我能拿到多少人民币?

  A: Let me see. $200 makes RMB 1,616.Here is the cash and exchange memo. Please check it.

  A:让我看一下。200美元相当于人民币1 616元。这是钱和水单,请点一下。

  B: That's correct. thank you very much.

  B:对,谢谢。

  A: Good afternoon, Mr. Chen. How are you?

  A:下午好,陈先生。您最近过得怎么样?

  B: Fine, thanks. I will go to Mainland China for a business trip tomorrow. and I want to change some Hong Kong dollars into Renminbi.

  B:很好,谢谢。明天我会到内地出差,想把一些港币兑换成人民币。

  A: How much do you want, Mr. Chen?

  A:您要多少,陈先生?

  B: One thousand yuan, please. By the way, what is today's exchange quotation?

  B:请给我1000元。此外,今天的外汇行情走势怎样?

  A: The rate is still high for other foreign currencies. The exchange rate for Hong Kong dollars into Renminbi is 1.053 Renminbi yuan to one dollar.

  A:其他外汇汇率仍然高涨,而港币和人民币的汇率是1。053 元人民币兑1元港币。

  B: Oh, I see. Could you please split the one thousand Renminbi into hundreds and tens?

  B:我知道了。您能把这1 000元人民币换成100元和10元面值的钞票吗?

  A: Certainly, sir. How do you want it?

  A:当然可以,您想怎样换呢?

  B: Five hundred in hundred RMB notes and others in ten RMB notes, please.

  B:要5张100元人民币的钞票,其他换成10元人民币的钞票就行了。

  A: Yes, Mr. Chen. Here you are. B: Thank you very much.

  A:好的,陈先生。给您。 B:十分感谢。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享